Hamax AS Visiting address:Vålerveien 159 N-1599 Moss Norway Tel.: +47 69 23 38 38email: firstname.lastname@example.orgVarenr.: 272-7350-16 rev B
User manual Kiss / Sleepy / Smiley /Siesta
User ManualImportant !
Congratulations on purchasing the Hamax bicycle child seat. You now havea comfortable and safe child seat that can be adjusted to fit your child asshe/he grows.Please read the instructions carefully before assembling or using the childseat.Keep these instructions in a safe place as they will be useful if you later buy extra equipment for your child seat.
• The child seat is fitted on the frame tube of the
bike with the bracket (7). See picture E. The
screws must be tightened hard enough to fix
the seat securely and prevent it from sliding.
Make it a rule to check this before starting a
trip with the bike.
• For optimal comfort and safety of the child,
ensure that the seat does not slope forwards,
so that the child does not tend to slide out of it.
Hamax recommend that the backrest should
slope backwards slightly.
• Check all parts of the bike that they function
correctly with the bicycle seat mounted.
• To take a child on a bicycle, the rider must
normally be over 16 years. Check your national
laws and regulations.
• The child seat is approved for children from
about 9 months to 6 years or maximum 22 kg
weight. Ensure that you re-check from time to
time that the child’s weight and size do not
exceed the maximum capacity of the seat.
• Do not carrying a child that is too young to sit
safely in the seat as regarding minimum age of
the child. Carry only child that are able to sit
unaided for a longer period of time, at least as
long as the intended bicycle journey.
• Ensure that it is not possible for any part of
the child’s body or clothing to come into
contact with any moving part of the seat or
cycle and to re-check as the child grows, due to
the danger of entrapment of feet in the wheel
and of the finders in brake mechanisms and
sprung saddles. The child seat gives good side
and feet protection. However, you are
recommended to buy and fit a closed wheel
guard/chain guard. You can buy this at your
•Check there are no sharp objects, such as split
wires, on the bicycle that can harm the child.
• Ensure that the restraint system is not loose or
able to become trapped in any moving parts
particularly the wheels, including when the
cycle is ridden without a child in the seat.
• Always use the safety belt/restraint system,
ensuring the child is restrained in the seat.
• A child sitting in a child seat should be dressed
more warmly than the rider.
• The child should be protected against rain with
suitable waterproof garments.
• Remember to put the child’s helmet on
before starting your bicycle trip.
• Remember that the child seat can get very hot
standing out in the sunshine, so check the child
seat before placing your child in it.
• When transporting the bicycle by car (outside
the car) remove the seat. Air turbulence might
damage the seat or loosen its fastenings to the
cycle, which could result in an accident.
• Warning: Do not attach extra luggage or
equipment to the child seat, as this could lead
to the total load exceeding 22 kg. We
recommend that extra luggage is attached at
the front of the bicycle
• Warning: Do not modify the child seat. This will
automatically invalidate the guarantee and the
manufacturer’s product liability will lapse.
• Warning: Be aware that the load of a child in
the child seat may alter the bicycle’s stability
and handling characteristics, particularly when
steering and braking.
• Warning: Never leave the bicycle parked with a
child in the seat unattended.
• Warning: Do not use the seat if any parts are
• Cover any exposed rear saddle spring.
• When cleaning the seat, use only lukewarm
• If the child seat is involved in an accident or
are damaged, contact your dealer to check that
it can still be used. Damaged parts must
always be replaced. Contact your dealer if you
are not sure how to fit the new parts.
Tip! With an extra bracket you can easily move
one seat between two bicycles.
We wish you and your child many enjoyable
bicycle trips with your Hamax child seat!
Best regards from us at Hamax.
KISS SLEEPYSMILEY SIESTA
Zde si můžete zdarma prohlédnout příručku pro Hamax Siesta. Tato příručka patří do kategorie sedadla na kolo a byla ohodnocena 3 lidmi průměrným hodnocením 7.9. Tato příručka je k dispozici v následujících jazycích:Čeština, Angličtina. Máte dotaz ohledně Hamax Siesta nebo potřebujete pomoc? Zeptejte se zde
Máte dotaz ohledně Hamax a odpověď není v návodu? Zeptejte se zde. Uveďte jasný a úplný popis problému a své otázky. Čím lépe je váš problém a otázka popsána, tím je pro ostatní majitele Hamax snazší, aby vám poskytli vhodnou odpověď.
Vadí něčemu, když držák hamax pripevnim k rámu opacne? Tím myslím, ze otvírání nebude mířit do středu rámu ale ke kolu. Dekuji
Prosím o odpověď co dělat v případě opačného upevnění
Počet otázek: 1