Congratulations on your purchase of the Dreamtones™ Sound & Light System. This system
provides soothing sounds to relax you and to mask unwanted noise. The Dreamtones™
Sound & Light System allows you to create a soothing environment at home, at the office
or anywhere you would like to relax. Used as directed, the Dreamtones™ Sound & Light
System will provide you with dependable service. The Dreamtones™ Sound & Light System
operates on three 1.5 volt AA batteries (not included).
1) 6 High-Quality Digital Recordings (press Sound On/Off to change sounds)
– Rainfall: Ease the mind with the peaceful patter of rain.
– Ocean Waves: Wash away tension with the calming effect of the incoming tide.
– Heartbeat: Calm little ones with the rhythmic beating of a heart.
– Tropical Forest: Travel to a world full of tranquil tropical sounds.
– Summer Night: Relax to the soothing sounds of a gently summer night.
– Running Stream: Soothe your soul with the serenity of a flowing stream.
2) Five color light/settings: yellow, blue, pink, green & red. If set to red, the light will
3) Speaker for realistic sound quality
4) Light control On/Off and press to change light colors
4) Sound control On/Off and press to change sound
5) Volume control +/–
6) Battery powered (3 AA batteries required, not included)
CARE OF YOUR CONAIR
SOUND & LIGHT SYSTEM
1) Before cleaning the Dreamtones Sound & Light System, remove the batteries.
2) Clean the Dreamtones Sound & Light System only with a soft, slightly damp cloth only.
Avoid using excess water or harsh detergents. Do not rub excessively.
3) DO NOT IMMERSE IN ANY LIQUID TO CLEAN. Never use abrasive cleaners.
4) Do not attempt to repair the Dreamtones Sound & Light System.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE USING THIS APPLIANCE
When using your Dreamtones™ Sound & Light System, basic precautions should always
be followed including the following:
WARNING – To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock or injury to
1) Do not use while bathing or in the shower. Use only ina a dry area.
2) This appliance is not intended for use by, on or near children or people with certain
disabilities. Keep out of reach of children.
3) Use this appliance only for its intended use as described on this booklet.
4) Keep the appliance away from heat sources or heated surfaces.
5) Never drop or insert any object into this appliance.
6) Never operate the unit if it is damaged, if it it not working properly, or if it has
been dropped into water. Return the appliance to an authorized service center for
examination and repair. Do not open this appliance.
TO INSERT BATTERIES
1) Hold base with one hand, twist the battery cover to unlocked position then lift cover.
2) Insert 3 AA batteries as indicated for positive (+) and negative (-) polarity inside the
3) Replace the battery cover and twist to locked position.
Use only alkaline batteries. Do not mix old & new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard
(carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel cadmium) batteries. Replace all batteries of a set at
the same time. Clean the battery contacts and those of the device prior to battery instal-
lation. Remove used batteries promptly. Remove batteries when storing the machine for
an extended period of time.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following
two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must
accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital
device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This
equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed
and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television
reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: